M.Tech Courses and Admission Process in AKGEC
AKGEC (Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College), the recipient of the prestigious Academic Excellence Award offers two year full time M.Tech post graduate courses in different fields. The M.Tech program is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida and approved by AICTE. The course is offered to B.Tech graduates with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in relevant fields. Admission is done on the basis of GATE score.
M.Tech Course in AKGEC
AKGEC (Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College) offers full time two year M.Tech program for B.Tech graduates in different fields of study. The course is AICTE approved and is affiliated to the Mahamaya Technical University, Noida. M.Tech courses available in different fields of specialization are given below.
- Master of Technology in Automation and Robotics
- Master of Technology in Electronic and Communication engineering
- Master of Technology in Electrical Power and Energy Systems
- Master of Technology in Computer Science and engineering
- Master of Technology in VLSI Design
- Master of Technology in Mechanical engineering
The college has a set of eminent faculty comprising of professors from top institutions like IIT Kharagpur, Roorkee and Kanpur.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech at AKGEC
The candidate has to satisfy different eligibility criteria for pursuing the course in different subjects. For M.Tech in Automation and Robotics, the candidate must have completed B.Tech in Mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science and Electrical engineering, or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
B.Tech graduates with an aggregate of 60% marks in Electronics and Communication or its related branches are eligible to apply for M.Tech program in Electronics and Communication Engineering and VLSI Design.
Candidates with graduation in B.Tech Computer Science or MCA with aggregate of 60% can apply for M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.
Applicants must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Tech Electrical Engineering or related fields in order to qualify for a seat in M.Tech Electrical and Power Systems.
More preference is provided to candidates who have qualified in GATE examination with a valid GATE score. MHRD fellowship is offered to these candidates. Fellowships, assistance and scholarships are provided to the deserving candidates. The program has reserved seats for the sponsored candidates from industry or academic institutions as well. Classes are scheduled in the afternoon for the convenience of the sponsored candidates from industry.
Admission Process for M.Tech Program in AKGEC
The admission for the various M.Tech courses is done through a series of counseling process at the Mahamaya Technical University and the AKGEC. The admission procedure commences after the university invites applications for the program and publishes the notification for the same. Detailed information regarding the selection process is provided in the notification. A minimum aggregate of 60% in B.Tech at relevant fields is the criteria for direct admission. GATE score is counted for admission process.
- M.Tech course in NIT, Tiruchirappalli
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates
- M.Tech in Microelectronics
- M.Tech in SRM University
- Project Scientist/Jr. Research Fellow, Jharkhand Space Application Centre
- M.Tech Courses in SRM University and Admission Process
- M.Tech courses in NSIT and Admission Process
- M.Tech Courses and Admission Process in VIT
- ISMU 2011
- TANCET M.Tech./ M.E./ M.Arch./ M.Plan (Non-GATE) Entrance Test Papers
- Fee Structure for M.Tech in NIT Srinagar
- Eligibility and admission process for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
- Details on Integrated M.Tech in IITB
- Integrated M.Tech –Ph.D Course in Hyderabad University – Eligibility and Admission Process
- Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process for M.Tech in Nanotechnology