TANCET M.Tech./ M.E./ M.Arch./ M.Plan (Non-GATE) Entrance Test Papers
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted every year by TNSF Consortium which is Consortium of Self - Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
The TANCET M.Tech./ M.E./ M.Arch./ M.Plan (Non-GATE) Entrance Test is of 2 hours duration. The question paper consists of three parts. Of the three parts Part-I and Part-II are mandatory for all candidates and for Part-III candidates have to choose a section as per their specialization. There are 14 sections out of which they have to choose one.
Part - I Engineering Mathematics
In this part 30 questions are there, all objective type, and the candidate is required to answer all the 30.
Part - II Basic Engineering & Sciences
Part-II has 45 objective type questions and the candidates are required to answer at least 30 out of them. For each correct answer, to a maximum of 30, 1 mark will be given and for each wrong answer ¼ mark will be deducted.
Part - III Specialization
As mentioned before this part has 14 sections in different fields such as Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering etc. 40 to 45 questions are there in each section. The candidates are required to answer at least 40 questions from there chosen section.
To a maximum of forty all the correct answer will fetch 1 mark and for each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted.
The questions will have 4 options. No marks are deducted for the unanswered questions but multiple shading is considered as wrong answer and ¼ marks are deducted for the same.
- TANCET MBA Papers
- TANCET MCA Papers
- M.Tech Entrance Exams other than GATE
- Engineering Colleges in Gandhinagar
- SSN School of Management & Computer Applications 2011 MBA MCA
- M.Tech Courses in SRM University and Admission Process
- M.E/M.Tech Colleges in Chennai and Admission Process
- GATE Mining Engineering Papers
- M.Tech in Information Technology Colleges in Tamil Nadu and Fee Structure
- Steps to join M.Tech course after B.Tech
- GATE Instrumentation Engineering Papers
- Question Answers Set#6
- Admission Procedure of M.Tech
- GATE Chemistry Papers
- GATE Papers