Para Commando - How to become a Para Commando?
Parachute Commandos are experts who come under a separate wing of the Indian Army. Those who are part of the Army can become Para commandos through competitive tests and by way of promotions. The duties of a Para commando include intelligence compilation and special reconnaissance. They have to revolt and disrupt the crucial enemy infrastructure and interactions through subterranean penetration and surgical strikes behind opponent lines. In addition, it is the prime responsibility of the Para commando to host rescue operations within and ahead of our country.
Individuals who are working in the Special Forces can turn out to be Para commandos by gaining work experience in the Army. During their probation period, they have to undergo 6 months training in the Special Forces regiments and 3 months training for normal parachute regiments. There will be physical, mental and psychological tests carried out as part of the training. Those who successfully complete the hard training program can become Parachute Commandos within the Army.
Who is eligible to apply?
Those who are a part of the Indian Army, either fresh from recruitment or after having worked in other divisions can apply for the Para commando’s vacancies. The Indian Army conducts various tests for the recruitment of qualified aspirants into various designations within the Army. UPSC and Ministry of Defense jointly conduct these tests. Applicants, who have the required qualifications, can attend these written tests so as to get employments in the Indian Armed Forces. Those who clear the written test and the personal interview thereafter can seek out for jobs in the Army. The notifications for the various tests are published in the UPSC authorized site or in leading employment dailies.
How to prepare for exam and interview?
As the Indian Army conducts various tests for filling the different vacancies incurring in the same, aspirants need to have thorough awareness in the qualifying exam curriculum. In addition, they need to have detailed acquaintance about current events and common awareness. Aspirants can procure previous question papers on the test for reference. They can attend preliminary tests setting a time so as to get rid of the exam fears. By self-evaluation, they may be able to know their weaker portions.
- NSG Commando - How to become a NSG Commando?
- B.Sc in MLT colleges
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Science, Bhuj-Kachchh
- Difference between a Translator and an Interpreter
- Police Constable - How to become a Police Constable?
- Occupational Therapy Courses and Colleges
- IASE University, Sardarsahar
- Diploma/Certificate Courses in Dentistry and Colleges
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- List of AICTE approved colleges in Jharkhand
- Pharmacist III - North East Frontier Railway
- M.Sc in Medical Lab Technology Colleges in India and Admission Procedure
- List of Universities in Sikkim
- Courses offered in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Institute and Research Chandigarh