Pay scale for Deputy Manager in Government Jobs
Deputy Manager takes care of different important functions with respect to the department for which he/she is appointed and they will have to report to the head of the department on the tasks performed on a particular day in the department. Normally, most of the government organizations appoint deputy managers on consolidated pay basis and therefore they are not paid a standard government pay scale.
Therefore, the details regarding the government organizations that recently recruited candidates for the position of deputy manager along with the pay scale offered by those organizations are also given below:
Recent job notification with pay scale:
• National Small Industries Corporation Limited – Deputy Manager - Consolidated pay of Rs.16400-40500 per month
• Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited – Deputy Manager (Finance) – Rs.20,000-25000 per month
• Bharat Petroleum Limited – Deputy Manager (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) - Consolidated pay of Rs.32900-58000 per month
• National Housing Bank – Deputy Manager - Consolidated pay of Rs.19400-28100 per month
• Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Deputy Manager (Civil) - Consolidated pay of Rs.20600-46500 per month
• Telecommunication Consultants India Limited – Deputy Manager (Finance) - Consolidated pay of Rs.24900-50500 per month
• Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – Deputy Manager – Rs.36600-62000 per month
• National Projects Construction Corporation Limited – Deputy Manager (Civil) - Rs.16400-40500
• GAIL (India) Limited – Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Rs.29100-54500 per month
From the aforesaid list, it is clear that candidates appointed for the position of deputy manager can get a minimum pay scale of Rs.16000 per month irrespective of the department for which they are appointed as deputy managers.
The minimum educational qualification required to join in the position of Deputy Manager is a degree, even though, the qualification requirement purely depends on the department for which candidates are appointed. For instance, GAIL (India) Limited is presently looking for Deputy Manager for its Finance & Accounts department and for this position, the educational qualification requirement specified by the company is CA or ICWA or honors graduation in the field of economics with not less than 60% of aggregate marks and MBA with specialization in Finance.
Since deputy manager is a management cadre position, candidates with minimum four to five years of experience in the relevant discipline are normally appointed for the position of deputy manager in any organization, irrespective of whether it is a public sector organization or a private sector organization.
Job responsibilities of the position of Deputy Manager vary based on the department for which they are appointed.
- Pay scale for Deputy General Manager in Government Jobs
- General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Hindustan Copper Limited
- Managers, CMDC ICPL Coal Limited
- Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Food Corporation of India
- Deputy Managers and Supervisors, National Textile Corporation Ltd
- Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited
- Assistant General Manager, Medical officer, FCI
- Government Jobs in Food Sector
- General Manager, Deputy General manager, Bihar Medical Services and Infrastructure Corporation Limited
- Deputy General Manager, Manager, National Highways Authority of India
- Additional General Manager, Manager, Garden Reach Shipbuilder & Engineers Ltd
- Project Manager and Accountant, Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Senior Manager, Deputy General Manager, IIT, Delhi
- Dy. General Manager, Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
- Sub Divisional Engineer, Deputy General Manager, HPSC