Professors and Lecturers, Co-operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE)
Academy profile: The CAPE has been established to promote education and training in various professional fields by building various educational institutes. It has a no. of institute under it and co-operative medical college is one of those. The co-operative medical college was started in the year 2000 and offers MBBS and Diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
Job profile: The professors and the lecturers will be required to teach in the co-operative medical college under CAPE. They will be required to impart education and training to the students and help them in their project work, research work and also with their lab works.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have MS/MD degree in the concerned subject with a minimum experience of 3 years as an associate professor for a professor, 4 years as an assistant professor for an associate professor and 3 years teaching experience in a medical college for an assistant professor. For a senior lecturer a candidate must not necessarily have the experience.
For a lecturer a candidate must have the MBBS degree.
No. of posts: The no. of posts is not specified but the overall posts are expected to be high.
Pay scale: The professors and the lecturers will get a pay scale, grade pay and the allowances as per the Government/Medical Council of India rules.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance during the interview and their qualifications and experience will also be judged.
How to apply: The candidates have to apply as per the format available on the website. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs200 in the form of a DD drawn in the favor of Director, CAPE payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The applications accompanied by the attested copies of the certificates must reach The Director, Co-operative Academy of Professional Education, Kerala, Co-Bank Towers, 1st Floor, Vikas Bhavan P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033
The last date of receipt of applications is 15th October 2009.
For details visit www.capekerala.org
- Professors, Lecturers, Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College
- Professors and Lecturers, UPSC (Naval Academy)
- Professor and Lecturer, MVJ College of Engineering
- Professors and Lecturers, Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Professors and Lecturers, Galgotias Business School
- Professors, Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- College Of Engineering, Kidangoor
- Lecturers, Magadh University
- Professors, Guru Nanak Dev University
- Professor, Assistant Professors and Sr. Lecturer, ABES Institute of Technology
- Professors and Lecturers, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhyalaya
- Government Jobs in Co-operative Societies
- Jamshedpur Co-operative Law College, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
- Professors, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Professors, Central University of Jharkhand