Professors and Lecturers, UPSC (Naval Academy)
UPSC is a well known name for everyone. It was established under the article 315 of our constitution. The major roles of the commission are to recruit the officers/students under the union/central government, advising the government on all the matters of recruitment methods, handle the disciplinary cases relating to civil services and to select the persons to meet the all India services.
Job profile: The responsibilities of the professors will be to impart quality education and knowledge to their students in different engineering departments. They will be required for imparting perfection in their desired field and help them in their projects and queries. They will also be required to assist the students with their laboratory work.
Eligibility: A candidate must not exceed the age of 50 years for the post of professor, 40 years for the post of assistant professor and 35 years for the post of lecturer. However, relaxation can be claimed.
Educational qualifications: For professors – A candidate must be a PhD with a first class Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a minimum experience of 10 years. For lecturer – A candidate must have a first class Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in the relevant discipline. For assistant professor – A candidate must have PhD with a first class Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in the relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years experience.
No. of posts: There are 7 posts for lecturers (3 in ECE/EEE and 4 in MECH department), 4 posts for assistant professors (1 in ECE/EEE and 3 in MECH) and there are 2 posts for professors (1 in each department).
Pay scale: The pay scale for lecturers would be Rs8000-13500, for assistant professors it would be Rs12000-18300 and for professors it would be Rs16400-22400.
Selection process: The candidates are required to appear for an interview.
How to apply: The candidates are required to apply as per the format given in the advertisement. The candidates are also required to send the copies of their certificates and pate a recruitment stamp of Rs50. All the applications must reach the Secretary, UPSC, Shahjahan road, New Delhi - 110069
The last date for the receipt of applications is 10th September 2009.
For more details refer to employment news 22nd August edition or visit www.upsc.gov.in
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) Mathematics Papers
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) General Ability Papers
- National Defense Academy And Naval Academy Exam (I), Mathematics Papers
- Professors, Lecturers, Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College
- National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (II), Mathematics Papers
- Naval Architect - How to become a Naval Architect?
- Professors and Lecturers, Co-operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE)
- National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Papers
- Colleges in India offering Courses on Naval Architecture
- Professor and Lecturer, MVJ College of Engineering
- Professors and Lecturers, Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology
- National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (II), General Ability Test Papers
- Eligibility Requirements for CDS Examination 2012
- Combined Defense Services Exam (I) English Papers
- Professors and Lecturers, Galgotias Business School