Professors, Guru Nanak Dev University
University profile: GNDU was established in the year 1969. It is spread over an area of 500 acres. It is a highly reputed university with excellent faculty and facilities like research, training, infrastructure etc.
Job profile: The responsibilities of the professors will be to impart quality education and knowledge to their students in different departments. They will be required for imparting perfection in their desired field and help them in their projects and queries. They will also be required to assist the students with their laboratory work.
Educational Qualifications: For a professor – A candidate must be an eminent scholar with published work of high quality and actively engaged in research with 10 years of experience in post-graduate teaching, and/or experience in research. For lecturer – A candidate must have a good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grade O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from a recognized university and a candidate must have also cleared the NET (national eligibility test).
No. of posts: There are 18 posts in total which include 9 posts each for lecturers and professors in different departments.
Pay scale: The professors will be given a pay scale of Rs16400-22400 and the lecturers will be given a pay scale of Rs8000-13500.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance during the interview and their qualifications & experience.
How to apply: The candidates are required to apply as per the format given on the website. The candidates are also required to send the copies of supporting certificates and a DD of Rs150 in the favor of Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University payable at Amritsar along with the applications. All the applications must reach the registrar.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 7th September 2009.
For details visit www.gndu.ac.in
- Director, Professors and Visiting Professors - Centre on Studies in Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- Professors & Associate Professors - Guru Nanak Dev University
- Assistant Professors - Guru Nanak Dev University
- Clerk cum Junior Data Entry Operators, Guru Nanak Dev University
- Professors, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- J.R.F/ Project Fellows - Centre on Studies in Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- Engineering Colleges In Ludhiana
- Guru Nanak National College, Doraha
- List of Top Colleges in Ludhiana
- Professor, Associate Professor, Guru Nanak Dev University (Amritsar)
- Pharmacy colleges in Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute, Sunam
- Professors, Central University of Jharkhand
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Ludhiana
- Commerce Colleges in Punjab