Senior Instructor - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and it includes eight Members. The Chairman and members of the Commission are appointed by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh based on the Articles-316 to 319 of the constitution of India. The functions of the Public Service Commission are controlled as per Article 320 of the constitution of India. The commission conducts standard examinations such as Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination and Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination. The Commission also conducts other examinations as per the requirement and service rules of a post. The Commission comprises different sections including General Section, Recruitment Section, Examination Section, Confidential Section, Account Section, Records Section and Library.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Instructor in different departments of Gramya Vikas Vibhagat in U.P.
No. of posts: 59
Pay Scale – Rs. 5000 – 150 - 8000
Age criteria – The minimum age limit is 21 yrs and the maximum age limit is 35 yrs. (Relaxable as per rules).
Qualification – The candidates must have specific educational qualification relevant to the department. For complete details regarding the essential and preferential educational qualification refer the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates who has 2 yrs experience in the Territorial Army, or candidates having “B” class certificate of National Cadet Corps, will be given preference.
The selection of the post is through interview.
How to apply:
Interested eligible candidates must apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates must take print out of the E-challan for paying the application fee.
Application fee of Rs. 80 (For Unreserved General, and other Backward Class), Rs. 40 (For SC/ ST) must be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank through E-Challan. There is no fee for physically handicapped candidates.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC),
Date of walk-in interview: 23.02.2011
For more complete and detailed information regarding the post visit the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Junior Engineers - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Unani Medical Officer - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Principal, Junior Engineers, Publice Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
- Fire Service, Deputy Director, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Government Jobs in Public Service Commission
- Additional Private Secretary, Uttar Pardesh Public Service Commission
- Medical Officers, Tax Superintendent, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Chief Instructor, Senior Scientific Officer, Union Public Service Commission
- Assistant Prosecution Officer Pre. Examination 2011- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Regional Archives officer, Junior Technical Assistant, UPPSC
- List of State Public Service Commission (S.P.S.C) Entrance Exams
- Combined State/ Upper Sub-ordinate Services Posts - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Assistant Coach, Technical Assistant, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Veterinary Medical Officer - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Additional Private Secretary (APS) - UP Secretariat