Staff Nurse - Department of Health & Family Welfare Punjab
The Health and Family Welfare Department of Punjab offers excellent health care services to the people of the State through Primary Health Care system, Secondary Level Health Care System and Tertiary Level Health Care System.
The department provides its services using a good net-work of medical institutions. The network includes sub-centers, primary health centers, community health centers, Government Medical & Dental Colleges, Sub-Divisional and District. Hospitals, dispensaries/Clinics, etc. The department includes 23 Urban Family Planning Centers, 64 Urban Revamping Centers and 52 Post Partum Units.
Department of Health & Family Welfare Punjab invite application from eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse on contract basis for different health institutions/ offices.
No. of posts: 94
Pay Scale – Consolidated salary of Rs. 7500
Age criteria – The minimum age limit is 18 yrs and the maximum age limit is 37 yrs (Relaxable as per rules).
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent from any recognized university or institution. They must have done diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University. They must have registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
The selection for the post is through written test. For more details refer the website link http://www.pbhealth.gov.in/pdf/detailed_advt.pdf.
How to apply:
Interested eligible candidates must apply online in prescribed online format available at http://www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in from 04.03.2011 to 18.03.2011. The print copy of online registration slip must be sent to the following address along with the original demand draft of relevant fee and a self-attested photograph:
A-34, Phase 8, Industrial Area,
Demand draft of Rs. 450 (Rs. 250 for SC candidates) must be drawn in favor of Director, C-DAC, Mohali, payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh
Department of Health and Family Welfare Punjab,
Parivar Kalyan Bhawan,
Plot No. 5, Sector 34-a,
Last date to apply online: 18.03.2011
For more complete and detailed information regarding the post visit the Department of Health & Family Welfare’s website http://www.pbhealth.gov.in/.
- Staff Nurse, ANM, Punjab National Rural Health Mission
- Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare
- Government Jobs in Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Delhi State Health Mission
- Radiographer - Department of Health & Family Welfare Punjab
- Physiotherapist - Department of Health & Family Welfare Punjab
- Medical Officer (Specialists) - Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab
- Medical Officer, Public Health and Family Welfare Department
- Technical Supervisor - Department of Health & Family Welfare Punjab
- Pay scale for Staff Nurse in Government Jobs
- Staff Nurse in Health & Family Welfare Department - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) - Director Health Services (SI), Punjab National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)
- Junior Analyst, Laboratory Assistant, Diretorate of Health and Family Welfare
- Accounts Officer, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers, Punjab Public Service Commission