Ayurvedic Medical Officers, Punjab Public Service Commission
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) was established by the Government of India. The commission was established under the Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The major objective of the commission is to make recruitment of the government posts in the state of Punjab through the conduct of the written examination and the personal interview sessions. It is one of the major responsibility of the commission to make recruitment on the officers posts in various departments.
Candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the Department of Health and Family Welfare through the exam that will be conducted by Punjab Public Service Commission.
Candidates should be between 18 to 35 years of age as on 1 January 2010. Relaxation is as per government rules.
Candidates are required to have BAMS or equivalent from a recognized institute or university for applying for the specified post in Department of Health and Family Welfare.
No. of posts: There are 67 posts in total are available.
Pay Scale: Consolidated amount of Rs. 10300-34800 will be givent o the candidates as salary.
The final selection for the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer will be made strictly on the basis of the written examination that will be conducted by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
How to apply: Application from complete in all respect alongwith the Demand Draft of Rs.200 (Rs.50 for reserved category candidates) drawn in favour of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission should be submitted to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala, Punjab.
Last date for the reciept of application is 23 April 2010.
For more information visit http://ppsc.gov.in
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Medical officer (Ayurvedic/Unani), Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) - Punjab Public Service commission (PPSC)
- Pay scale for Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Government Jobs in Public Service Commission
- Gramin Ayurvedic Chikitsak - Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Pay scale for Unani Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Ayurveda Medical Officer, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Assistant Architect, Punjab Public Service Commission
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Sub Divisional Engineer, Punjab Public Service Commission
- Administrative Officers, Assistant Director, Union Public Service Commission
- Veterinary Doctors, Specialist Medical officers, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Medical Officers, Tax Superintendent, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission