U. V. Patel College of Engineering, Mehsana


U.V. Patel College of Engineering shortly called as UVPCE was established in the year 1997 in the month of September and it is a self-financing institution. The college is approved by AICTE and it is a constituent unit of Ganpat University. The college was given this name in honor of Mr. Ugarchandbhai Varanasibhai Patel, who contributed a large sum of money for the development of this college.

Intake capacity of the college with courses offered:

The college is offering technical education under UG and PG level and the list of courses offered by the college along with the intake capacity for each course is given below:

Bachelor of Technology in the following branches:

Civil Engineering – 60 seats

Biomedical Engineering  - 60 seats

Mechanical Engineering – 60 seats

Mechatronics Engineering – 120 seats

Electronics & Communication Engineering – 120 seats

Information Technology – 60

Computer Engineering - 60

Master of Technology in the following branches:

Mechanical Engineering (Advanced manufacturing techniques)– 18 seats

Electronics & Communication Engineering – 18 seats

Computer Engineering – 18

Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) – 18 seats

Master of Computer Application – 60 seats

Eligibility Criteria:

For getting admission to the UG courses offered by U.V. Patel College of Engineering, candidates must have completed their higher secondary examination in science stream with not less than 45% of marks for candidates falling under open category and 40% of marks for candidates falling under reserved category. Candidates must have completed this examination from the central board of higher secondary (within the state of Gujarat alone) or from the higher secondary board of the state of Gujarat with biology, mathematics, chemistry and physics.

Admission Procedure:

Of the total number of seats for each course offered by the college, 75% of the seats are filled by the centralized admission committed formed by the Gujarat Government on the basis of marks secured by the students in the qualifying examination and remaining 25% seats are filled on management quota.

Contact Information:

U.V. Patel College of Engineering,

Ganpat University,

Kherva - 382 711

Mehsana District

North Gujarat

Phone: 91-2762-286650

Website: http://www.uvpce.ac.in/



Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

6 Responses to “U. V. Patel College of Engineering, Mehsana”

  1. 6
    ayushree kaushik:

    I’m a student of RKKGPS, JODHPUR and appearing 12th board exam in science stream with physics, chemistry,biology combination. Am I eligible to get admission in your college? If yes then what is the procedure of admission? Shall Ihave to appear for entrance? Want information about last date of submission of form, venue and fees to be deposited.

  2. 5
    patel chirag:

    how can i get student list of our college student of uvpce

  3. 4

    Is there any management quota seat for diploma to degree for gtu

  4. 3


  5. 2

    where will the NRI form SUBMIT UVPCE ?

  6. 1

    can i know the admission procedures and eligibilities for B.tech Mechatronics course?