UPSC Mains French (Paper I) Papers
The Union Public Service Commission forwards candidates to different civil services under the government of India. There are certain numbers of subjects offered by the examination board for the benefits of the aspiring candidates.
Qualification required for the exam:
Each and every candidate willing to give the Union Public Service Commission exam must have to fill the qualification criteria which are fixed by the central government authorities. The required qualification is to be a graduate in any fields from well authorized universities of India. All the candidates must be an Indian citizen and must not be below 21 years or above 30 years. SC/ST candidates are allowed 5 year’s age relaxation and for OBC candidates it is 3 years.
Scores and negative markings:
As this is a subjective paper you can’t score high marks in this exam, but if you want to score good marks you should keep your answers to the point explaining everything. An added advantage is that they is no question of negative marking.
Mode of exam:
The UPSC Mains French Papers is basically a conventional exam paper wherein aspirants are given a separate answer sheet to write all the answers.
Format of the paper:
All the UPSC Mains exam papers have the similar paper format and it includes questions which require lengthy answers.
All the students must need to answer the question no. 1 and 5 and only three more questions from rest of the questions. The entire questions are substituted in two main groups A and B respectively. Candidates must have to attempt at least one question from every section.
Marks and Time
The full scores allotted to the Union Public Service Commission French Papers are 300 which has to be answered in not more than 3 hours.
The Everything: Learning French Book (Everything (Language & Writing)) [Paperback], Bruce Sallee
- UPSC Mains French (Paper II) Papers
- UPSC (Mains) Psychology (Paper I) Papers
- UPSC Mains Geography (Paper I) Papers
- UPSC Mains Geography (Paper II) Papers
- UPSC Mains Psychology (Paper II) Papers
- UPSC Mains Pali (Paper II) Papers
- UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper II) Papers
- UPSC Mains Pali (Paper I) Papers
- UPSC Mains Manipuri (Paper I) Papers
- UPSC Mains Dogri (Paper II) Papers
- UPSC Mains Bodo (Paper I) Papers
- UPSC Mains Persian Paper I Papers
- UPSC Mains literature Gujarati Paper II Papers
- UPSC Mains Persian Paper II Papers
- UPSC Mains Santali (Paper II) Papers