1st August 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary for junior deck officer?

I have completed my second mates and looking for a job as a third officer . but as the market is flooded with third officers i may have to join as a junior officer. can you please tell me the salary per month on indian vessels as well as foreign going vessels? please reply to my email id. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 64% in 10th and 67% in 12th can I join in Merchant Navy?
  2. Salary of Junior Assessing Officer offered by CTS? -- [New]
  3. After doing sailing as a Junior Engineering through Anglo Easternship management how to join as a deck cadet?
  4. How to join UK Merchant Navy as a deck cadet? What is the qualification required? Minimum monthly salary of deck cadet in USD?
  5. Can a person having eye power of 1.5 and 0.75 become a deck officer in merchant navy? Educational qualifications for deck officer?
  6. How may I join Deck courses? I've done sailing as a junior engineer through anglo eastern ship management
  7. How much will be the basic salary that I can get after getting Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 3 months Deck Cadet course?
  8. If I become a deck cadet how much will be my salary package and how much will it be after promotion?
  9. Can a person with a power of 1.5 in one eye and 0.75 in other eye be eligible for Deck Officer? What is the educational eligibility for deck officers?
  10. What is the name of the exam for Deck Cadet? What is the salary for it?
  11. How to become a Deck Officer in Foreign Ships after completing TYB.Com?
  12. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  13. What would be the salary per month after completing course of GP rating(Deck and Engine)
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical after diploma?
  15. What shall I do after the completion of 12th to become Marine Deck Officer?
  16. Difference between BSc Nautical Sciences and B.TEch Marine Engineering?
  17. What are the posts available in Group I and Group II? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the salary of Junior Clerk?
30th November 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary for junior deck officer?

what is the type of gun they merchant navy is use
31st March 2021, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Looking for the post of third mate having uk COC AS FLOODING IN MARKET really unable to join please suggest any of the good company
9th June 2021, 09:37 PM
Afreen0786

The junior Deck Officer Salary in India is up to Rs. 1,50,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?