XAT Verbal and Logical Ability Papers
XAT is the admission test which is for the student who is interested in admission in the course of MBA in the prestigious course of XLRI Jamshedpur. The test is held every year in the month of April to intake students of graduation standard.
Qualification for appearing in this exam:
Candidates applying should be citizen of India. Also, there is educational qualification for the students, i.e. graduation. Students of any stream can apply for the entrance exam. There is no age limits for candidates however students can make only 2 attempts in the paper. Paper is also for NRI/Foreign candidates but their criteria are different.
Scoring and Negative Marking:
Paper is an objective one and questions are of equal marks. There is a provision of negative marking for the students. For each wrong answer, generally there is a deduction of 1/4th of the marks.
Mode of Exam:
Paper is a conventional paper and questions are asked of objective type. It is needed to be answered in an OMR sheet with help of a ball pen.
Questions asked are of objective type, questions are also from unseen passages. There are questions of equal marks.
Paper of Verbal and logical Ability consist of 30-40 questions and these questions carries equal marks in it. Also, these questions are of different pattern such as unseen passages and grammatical section. There is a provision of negative marking in it, for each wrong answer; there is deduction of 1/4th of marks.
Tips for the students:
Students are advised to very carefully read each and every question in order to answer them correctly. They should not spend more time pondering over any particular question. Leave that question for the time being and then again come back to that question if there is time left.
- XAT by Upkar Publications
- XAT by Arihant
- Exam Pattern and reference books for XAT
- Cut-Offs of FMS for Previous Years
- CMAT Papers
- Exam Pattern and Reference Books for TANCET (MBA)
- MBT Placement Papers
- Exam Pattern and Reference Books for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET
- Exam Pattern and Reference Books for TANCET (MCA)
- How to prepare for Anna University Coimbatore Entrance Exam?
- Campus Placement Procedure for Mastek
- How to Prepare for Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)?
- XAT Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability Papers
- Aztec Placement Papers
- Cut-Offs of IIFT for Previous Years of the IIFT
- Campus Selection Process in Virtusa (India) Private Limited
- Revised Test Pattern of GRE