17th October 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs after a lot of backlogs in B.Tech.

I think that i have also same condition as vineet, what i can do for find a job after comliting b tech
19th October 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech IT student..i hav completed my course in this year..i hav 52 supplies..i heard that course certificate can get a job..so many friends got job this like in saudi,dubaii,kuwait etc..but its not possible in india.what's the reason..pls reply..
20th October 2011, 12:35 AM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello dere..my name is vineet ..iam a btech student,4th year..i hv 20 suplys til now..if i clear most of my suply in da final year...then pls tel me one thing..is dere ny future 4 me...cn i get a good job in core companies
Having so many backlogs i think it depends upon the companies ,but you try for it or else you will get lecturer post in any of the colleges.
20th October 2011, 02:16 PM
GALAXYY

dear friend,

There are many company offers Jobs after a lot of backlogs in B.Tech

1.>Mindfilre solution.

2.>Integrated software solution.

3.>ABC industries.

Otherwise,friend you can join a job consultancy they can give you opportunity for sitting campusing.
like:-Krishna consultancy,adsys consultancy.
20th October 2011, 10:58 PM
blizard

Dear friend,
At first you will have to clear the backlogs.
In the time of appearing,
If you do not have any pending backlogs you will face no problem.

So,
try to work hard,study more so that no backlogs are there.

Best of luck..
25th October 2011, 11:14 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

first of all try to clear your back logs because even if you get an job there will be no growth for you and any company will not hire you on an permanent basis,and hence you will also not have an job security so its better first clear your backlogs then go for an job
all the best
3rd December 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i have 7 backlogs with 65.83 percent will i get job in any small software company
21st January 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year student of civil engineer i have 4 back till now.... if i complete my degree in 4 year so there are chances to any jobs for me... plzzzz tell me what to do ???
16th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i m final year student of civil engineering. i have 1backlog in 3rd sam,1 in 4th sem,2 in 5th sam,%u2026what should i do %u2026.result awaiting for back papers%u2026can i get somewhere job or should i will waste my one year blank%u2026plzz suggest
6th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i'm a engineering student under vtu my branch is cse...and i have 12 back subjects and now i have year back..now even if i clear all the subjects and join back and complete the course i dont think i'l get any good job cos of my track record of back subjects and my degree wont have any value..so wat should i do now??should i do any extra courses so that it'l help me get some good job?plss suggest some courses which i can do in this one year gap..
6th May 2012, 05:44 PM
siddarthg63

i'm a engineering student under vtu and i have 12 back subjects and now i have year back..now even if i clear all the subjects and join back and complete the course i dont think i'l get any good job cos of my track record of back subjects and my degree wont have any value..so wat should i do now??should i do any extra courses so that it'l help me get some good job?plss suggest some courses my branch is cse...
6th May 2012, 07:23 PM
aman@007

Quote:
Hello dere..my name is vineet ..iam a btech student,4th year..i hv 20 suplys til now..if i clear most of my suply in da final year...then pls tel me one thing..is dere ny future 4 me...cn i get a good job in core companies
yes , offcourse you will get the job , first of all try to clear all the backs in this semester only ....
then no matters what your percentage is there are some non technical companies which will not see the percentage and open for all
like:
FLIPKART and various other companies but you should have good communication skills , leadership qualities and aptitude for getting selected in these companies

GOOD LUCK
6th May 2012, 08:08 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Friend,

I think this is a very serious matter. 20 supply is not a matter of joke.

You have to work very very hard to clear all the backlogs within final semester.

If you cannot clear your backlogs within final semester, you will have to suffer a year loss.

That will be a great problem for you in getting jobs. If you take 5 years to complete your B.Tech Course, Then most of the reputed MNCs will not recruit you in their farms.

So at present, your job is to study hard and clear the subjects of present semester and those of the backlogs.

You may not be eligible in the campus placements. This is because most of the companies recruit the candidates not having present backlogs.

But there is no need to worry my friend. If you can clear your all the supplies within final semester, then you will be eligible in all the top MNCs in OFF CAMPUS DRIVES like

1.Wipro

2.Infosys

3.HCLTechnologies

4 CTS

5.TCS

6.Tech Mahindra

5.Capgemini

6.BirlaSoft

7.Globallogic

8.Honeywell

9. Microsoft

10. Google

Best of Luck............
5th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 2011 pasedout but i have 3 backlogs i completed my backlogs in feb 2012. in my resume i placed 2011 passed out any problem sir
27th September 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

dear friends i completed B.E cse with backlog any possible to get software engineer trainee ? please help me
15th January 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hello dr,
i am a B.E mechanical 2011 pass out,but i had 3 backlogs ive cleared 2 and still got one back.but i am working since a year.since i have not graduated yet does my work experience letter count if i apply for other companies saying that i am one year experiece candidate.
16th June 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I hav 5 bklogs in my electrical engg (B.E ) nd waiting for my results.. Now I need job IMMEDIATELY.. SUGGESTE ME ANY COMPANIES
24th April 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i have a backlog in 3rd year.now i have cleared it.can i get govt job
15th July 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

iam having backlogs in btech...but i have practical knowlegde in hardware and both software technologies and computers ...do we have any companys that can take people who r talented not seeing any backlogs
22nd July 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Jobs after a lot of backlogs in B.Tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jicks View Post
Dear friend,

First of all, BELIEVE in YOU. Have faith and courage.
Nobody is born with knowledge and wisdom.
Many students are more worse than you.

If you have will power, you can pass all the papers in ONE attempt.
Moreover, understand one thing, that is not the end of life.
You can complete the course, do some diploma or go for computer training or any other technical course which suits your taste.

Lot of Companies are there, which estimates your strength and ability to perform, rather than taking note of your marks.

Dont worry Bright future is waiting for you.
Heavenly words!! Hats off to you!!!! Keep encouraging everyone at any cost
8th October 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Halo i got 2 backs in 1 sem but cleared these backs in 2 sem. Now in 4 sem i again got back in 1 subject yet i clear this also now iam in 7 semester and i clear all 3 backs ... Iam an electrical engineering student. Plz suggest me company names who hired me as engineer as good pakages about 25000 to 30000 per month as my starting pay
25th January 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i have 4 backlogs in b.tech and my branch is EEE, which type of jobs are better for me.
25th April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How many years after that i would get nft i am a student of 2009-2013 batch and still not completed my b.tech
22nd July 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to talk to u personally to clarify doubts so pls just call me my no 9948652320 or throw gmail my mail [email protected] pls send reply as soon as possible.
16th September 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I don't think just clearing backlogs is enough to get jobs....other than this we must also have communication skills and technical knowledge based on stream....if am right then suggest me how could I handle this.
7th July 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

After clearing the too many backlogs can i get a job
9th February 2022, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying btech 3rd year cse.I have 15 backlogs,can I get a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?