Assistant Elementary Educational Officer - Teachers Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu
Teachers Recruitment Board shortly called as TRB was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu under the school education department. The office of TRB is located in the capital city of the state Chennai and it was established with the objective of recruitment of eligible candidates for teaching position.
Recruitment by TRB:
Government of Tamil Nadu’s Teachers Recruitment Board has invited applications from eligible candidates for the position of Assistant Elementary Education Officer for different subjects and here are the details regarding the notification issued by the Board in this regard:
Name of the Vacancy: Assistant Elementary Educational Officer (Post Code: 11 AE)
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 34, which is divided among different subjects for which this position is going to be filled as follows:
• Geography – 04
• History – 03
• Zoology – 04
• Botany – 04
• Chemistry – 06
• Physics – 03
• Mathematics – 03
• English – 04
• Tamil – 03
Out of the total vacancies, some of the vacancies are reserved for candidates, who have studies in Tamil medium and therefore reservation is made Tamil medium candidates for Geography – 01, Botany – 01 and Physics – 01. If suitable Tamil Medium candidates are not available for these vacancies, English medium candidates will be appointed.
For details regarding the categories of candidates for which the positions are reserved, candidates can visit the notification page at http://trb.tn.nic.in/AEEO11/27102011/Advt.pdf
Pay Brand: Candidates will be appointed in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4500.
Educational qualification: Academic qualification required for the position of Assistant Elementary Educational Officer as on 25th of October 2011 is given below:
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in B.A/B. Sc/B. Litt. with geography, history, zoology, botany, chemistry, physics, mathematics, English and Tamil under 10+2+3 pattern and
• Bachelor of Education degree from a recognized university in the state of Tamil Nadu or degree of equivalent standard and
• Candidates must have studies Tamil under Part-I or Part – II upto SSLC level
Age: The upper age limit is 35 years as on 1st July 2011 for general category candidates and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
Process of recruitment:
Candidates will be recruited based on the marks secured in the written test, which is planned to be held of 08th of January 2012. The written test will be conducted for 150 marks.
Examination fee is Rs.300 (Rs.150 for SC/ST candidates) and this fee should be paid in the form of crossed DD drawn in favor of Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai payable at Chennai. DD should be obtained in banks like Corporation Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank or State Bank of India.
How to apply:
Candidates can get the application in person from the offices of the Chief Educational Officers in 32 revenue districts of Tamil Nadu on payment of Rs.50 in cash till 4th of November 2011. Application filled should be submitted in person to the Chief Educational Officer in 32 districts before 5.30 pm on 19th of November 2011.
Last date to submission of application: 19th of November 2011
For further details, visit http://trb.tn.nic.in/AEEO11/27102011/Advt.pdf
- Assistant Shift Engineer, Deputy Manager, Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited
- Various Posts, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Primary/ Elementary Teachers, Central Board of Secondary Education
- List of Courses in Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai
- Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Tamil (Paper I) Papers
- Assistant Shift Engineer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Deputy Registrar, Superintendent, Thiruvalluvar University
- Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Tamil (Paper II) Papers
- Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Field Officer Trainee, Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited
- Assistant Plant Engineer, Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited
- Village Administrative Officer, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Assistant Commissioner, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Assistant Field Officer, Manager, TNPL
- Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Chemistry Papers
- Non-Teaching Jobs - Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)