19th September 2012, 03:29 AM

Can I apply for medical officer union public service commission?

please let me know...if a candidate has cleared Bsc(microbiology) in final year can apply for medical officer union public service commission???

13th March 2014, 03:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for medical officer union public service commission?

You score might cause you worry for filling the for CLAT entrance exam. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream as well as graduation level with minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for the LLB degree after completion of graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. On the other hand, if you wish to pursue via correspondence, then you need to fulfill the academic eligibility part. After completion of BA LLB, you can assist senior advocates, take up job in law firms and also apply for the judicial services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?