Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur (Uttarakhand)
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College is affiliated to the Kumaon University and is approved by the State Government of Uttaranchal and the Central Council of Homoeopathy, Dept. of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH).
The college works under the control of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. It offers excellent education through well-equipped infrastructural facilities and talented teachers. The college also has an attached hospital with complete clinical medical, surgical and diagnostic facilities.
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College offers the following undergraduate and post graduate programmes in the field of Homoeopathic medicine.
The undergraduate course available in the college is BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery). The duration of the course is five and half years including one year compulsory internship.
The post graduate course available in the college is M. D. (Homeopathy).
Eligibility criteria for getting admission:
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or intermediate or equivalent examination (with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are eligible to apply for BHMS course. In order to get admission for the BHMS course, the candidates must get qualified in the Combined Pre Medical Entrance Examination conducted by CISCE New Delhi. Uttaranchal domicile students must get qualified in the Uttaranchal Pre-Medical Test (UPMT) conducted by the Uttaranchal State Government.
Candidates who have passed BHMS degree are eligible to apply for M. D. (Homeopathy) course. In order to get admission for the M. D. (Homeopathy) course, the candidates must get qualified in the post graduate medical Entrance Examination conducted by the State.
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College has excellent infrastructure with all the basic facilities such as well-equipped library, well-established laboratory, internet facilities, extra-curricular activities and separate boys’ & girls’ hostel.
The college has required facilities in all its departments including department of Anatomy, department of Physiology, department of Biochemistry, department of Pathology & Microbiology, department of F. M. T, department of Surgery, department of Obst. and Gyn., department of Practice of Medicine, department of Community Medicine, department of Pharmacy, department of Homeopathic Materia Medica, department of Organon of Medicine, and department of Homeopathic Repetory & Case Taking.
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Kichha Road, Rudarpur,
Udham Singh Nagar,
Phone: +91-5944-280071, 280039
Email: [email protected]
- Best Colleges for Doing B.H.M.S (Bachelor Of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BHMS Colleges
- Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Jamshedpur
- Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Salem
- Common Premedical Entrance Examination 2011
- Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)
- Dr. B. D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital & Post Graduate Research Centre, Dharwad (Karnataka)
- Fee Structure of BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- List of Colleges in West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Government Colleges for BHMS
- List of top colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- List Of Homeopathy Colleges In India
- Professors, Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust Medical College
- Dev Bhomi Institute of Professional Education for Women, Rudrapur
- Uttarakhand CPMEE(UPMT) 2012