Computer Teacher, Punjab Communication and Information Technology Education Society
Punjab Communication and Information Technology Education Society was established under the Government of India. the major objective behind the establishment of the society was to provide a educational society in the Punjab state in the field Information Technology. Punjab Communication and Information Technology Education Society is mainly responsible for the providing education in the field of Information Technology in the state of Punjab.
Candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Computer Teacher on contract basis in Punjab Communication and Information Technology Education Society for ICT Project in April 2010.
The minimum age limit set for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit set for the post is 37 years as on 15 April 2010. Candidates who have passed Punjabi in Matric are only eligible to apply.
Three years Diploma course in Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology or BE or B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology is required for applying for the post of Computer Teacher.
No. of posts: Total 826 posts are available.
Pay Scale: Consolidated salary of Rs.10000 per month will be given to the selected candidates.
Candidates selection for the post of Computer Teacher will be done on the basis of the result of the written test that will be held on 13 June 2010 at Amrtisar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Sangrur, Mohali.
How to apply: Candidates should apply online only at CDAC Mohali. An application fee of Rs.250 (Rs.125 for SC candidates) is also need to be submitted in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director General School Education, Punjab payable at Chandigarh.
Punjab Communication and Information Technology Education Society,
Department of School Education,
Government of Punjab.
Last date for the online application: 21 May 2010
For more information visit http://www.cdacmohali.in.
- Computer Faculty, Punjab Information and Communication Technology Education Society
- Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Punjab Adarsh Model Schools Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- Teachers Vacancy, RMSA Punjab
- GIS Professionals, Accountant-cum-Typist, Punjab Land Records Society
- Teachers, Principal, Noida Greater Noida Education Society
- Computer Faculty - Punjab Information and Communication Technology Education Society
- Various Posts - Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS)
- ETT Teacher - Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Authority (SSA) Punjab
- Assistant System Managers, Project Director, Punjab Land Records Society
- Government Colleges in Jalandhar, Punjab
- DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar:
- DOEACC Society B level course Professionals and Business Communication Papers
- Web Developer, Data Entry Operator, Punjab Infotech
- Eligibility Criteria for PSTET 2013
- Ludhiana College of engineering and technology, Ludhiana