District Medical Officer (NCD), Medical Oncologist (NCD), etc…- State Health Society, Bihar
The State Health Society of Bihar (SHS, Bihar) came into existence with a view to guide its functionaries towards getting, managing and distributing of resources and its resources manages the PPP/NGO components of the National Rural Health Mission in the state of Bihar.
Recruitment by SHS, Bihar:
The State Health Society of Bihar under the National Rural Health Mission has called for applications from eligible candidates for the posts of District Medical officer, Medical Oncologist, Cyto-pathologist and Cytopathology Technician on contractual basis for working in district hospitals under NPCDCS Programme. Here are the details regarding the notification issued by the SHS in this regard:
Name of the Vacancies: District Medical Officer, Medical Oncologist, Cyto-Pathologist and Cytopathology Technician
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 24, which is divided four different positions mentioned above follows:
• District Medical Officer – 06 (UR-03, EBC – 01, SC – 01 and BC - 01)
• Medical Oncologist - 06 (UR-03, EBC – 01, SC – 01 and BC - 01)
• Cyto-Pathologist - 06 (UR-03, EBC – 01, SC – 01 and BC - 01)
• Cytopathology Technician - 06 (UR-03, EBC – 01, SC – 01 and BC - 01)
Period of Contract: The initial contract period will be for one year, which might be renewed each year on the basis of performance and conduct of candidates.
Consolidated pay: Consolidated pay is fixed for each position as follows:
• District Medical Officer – Rs.55000 per month
• Medical Oncologist - Rs.55000 per month
• Cyto-Pathologist - Rs.55000 per month
• Cytopathology Technician - Rs.20000 per month
Education and experience: For details regarding educational qualification requirement for each position, visit http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/shs/notices/NPCDCS-25.01.12.pdf
Age: For first three positions, upper age limit is 50 years as on the 1st of January 2012, while for the position of Cytopathology Technician, the upper age limit is 40 years as on the same date.
Mode of Selection:
Mode of selection will be performance of candidates in interview and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Application fee is Rs.500 for general category candidates, Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates and Rs.300 for BC/EBC candidates. Fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in any nationalized banks in favor of State Health Society, Bihar payable at Patna. The DD should be attached when submitting the application.
How to apply:
Applications complete in all respects in prescribed format, should be sent to the address given below along with DD, self-attested photocopies of testimonials and certificates in a sealed envelope through registered/speed post with name of the post applied for at the top of the envelop before the 21st of February 2012 at 5.00 pm:
State Health Society,
Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan,
Last date to apply: 21st of February 2012
For further details, visit the website of the institute at http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/shs/notices/NPCDCS-25.01.12.pdf
- District Medical Officer, Medical Oncologist, State Health Society, Bihar
- Difference between Plastic Surgeon and Oncologist Surgeon
- Medical officers, Lab Technician, Integrated District Health Society
- Staff Nurse (NCD) - State Health Society, Bihar
- Sister Tutor in Bihar - State Health Society, Bihar
- Government Colleges in Laheriasarai, Bihar
- Oncologist - How to become an Oncologist?
- List of Oncology Entrance Exams
- Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Delhi State Health Mission
- Difference between Hematologist and Oncologist
- MBBS Colleges in Bihar
- Assistant Manager, Obstetrician, Punjab National Rural Health Mission
- Touring Veterinary Medical Officer - Animal and Fisheries Department of Bihar Government
- District Project Officer, Store Keeper, Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission
- List of Colleges in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences