7th February 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Questions asked in Group Discussion of Dell?

What type of questions ask in gd in dell? I am totally in dilemma that group discussion topics in dell

10th February 2014, 12:39 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Questions asked in Group Discussion of Dell?

Group discussion topics varies from normal to technical topics. I have attached a set of topics which might be probably asked during the Group discussion but still you need to be ready whatever the topic be.

There are just two important reason for conducting the Group discussion round,

1) To filter candidates from many.

2) Checking the communications skill of the candidate.

So, no matter what the topic is you need to be sharp and confident in Group Discussion. Make sure that you won't get nervous at any point. Just concentrate on the topic given and jot down the best points which comes to your mind and let it out when you get the chance.

Of-course it will be a total rush when the Group Discussion starts as each will try to put their points but make sure that you will not end up in fight but take it as slow as possible and convey your points and never ever hurt other feelings by trying to make some strong points. You need to be even and positive in any point of time during the Group discussion.

I have also attached some of the important tips which you need to follow up for the Group discussion to clear the round with less effort.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GD topics.pdf(49.8 KB, 277 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 127 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?