12th August 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for MGU M.Sc(CS) entrance exam?

Hello,
I want to know the syllabus for MGU M.Sc(CS) entrance exam? What are the books which I should follow for my preparation? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the MGU PG entrance syllabus?
  2. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
  3. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  4. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  5. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  6. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  8. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)?
  11. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of 10th Science ICSE Board exam?
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  13. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  15. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  16. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?
21st August 2015, 05:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for MGU M.Sc(CS) entrance exam?

Suitable books to prepare for MGU M.Sc(CS) entrance exam :
  • Compiler Construction by D M Dhamdhere
  • Computer Architecture & Parallel Processing by Hwang & Brigg
  • Computer architecture a quantitative approach by Patterson D.A. and Hennessy
  • Computer Architecture by Carter
  • Database Concepts by Korth
  • DBMS by Raghu Rama Krishnan
  • Digital Electronics by Dr. Saroj Rangnekar
  • Digital Logic Design by Morries Mano
Please find the attachment for syllabus and exam pattern.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MSc_CSS_Scheme&Syllabus.pdf(509.5 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?