13th November 2011, 10:21 AM
sunil654

Date of upcoming AIPMT Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?

I WANT TO KNOW the date of examination of A.I.P.M.T. MEDICAL 2012 AND HOW TO GET THE APPLICATION FORM reply in my email id.
email:[email protected]

14th November 2011, 04:28 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of upcoming AIPMT Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?

Dear Friend

From the 2012 onwards there won't be any AIPMT.

There will be a common medical entrance test for admission to MBBS courses
in all the government, private and deemed universities.

All the MBBS entrance exams shall be replaced by a single Entrance Test.
i.e. NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRANCE TEST-UG

All the notices and information related to this shall be announced on
http://www.mciindia.org/
14th November 2011, 04:50 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of upcoming AIPMT Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?

Hello,
From 2012, all pre-medical exams will be held under the single name i.e. NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test).For which Indian Medical Association has announced the exam date as 28 May 2012.
For more information you can visit the official site of medical council of india-www.mciindia.org
ok,best of luck.
14th November 2011, 04:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Date of upcoming AIPMT Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil654 View Post
I WANT TO KNOW the date of examination of A.I.P.M.T. MEDICAL 2012 AND HOW TO GET THE APPLICATION FORM reply in my email id.

Application Forms for AIPMT 2012

AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test)

The AIPMT 2012 forms can be obtained from your nearest Canara Bank Branch or your nearest book depots..

The form costs Rs 800/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs 450/- for SC/ST candidates..

The forms shall be available from 13th December,2011 till 31st December,2011

The prelims exam generally takes place in the first week of April and the Mains in May..

You should have an aggregate of 50% or above in Physics,Chemistry and Biology to appear in this exam..

The prelims consist of 200 objective type questions with multiple choices where you get 3 hours to solve the paper..

For Mains you have 120 objective questions and you get 3 hours..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
14th November 2011, 05:16 PM
iatul89

Quote:
Hi Friend,

AIPMT - All India Pre Medical, Pre Dental Entrance Examination is an Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS, BDS courses in top Medical Colleges and Instituttes in India.

AIPMT 2011 Notification / Important Dates:-

Preliminary Examination:- April 03, 2011, 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M

AIPMT 2011 on May 15, 2011, 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M

How to Apply::
The Application forms can be purchased by October end. It is available through regional offices of Canara Bank and CBSE. Online application option is also available. It can do through the website www.aipmt.nic.in . After filling the form they can take, a print out and send it to the AIPMT office. Aspirants make the payment for online form either by credit card or by sending a DD along with the printed form. Open group applicants can make the payment Rs. 700/-. Reservation group can pay Rs.300.

all the best

best regards.
14th November 2011, 05:30 PM
VegaSridhar

HI friend,

AIPMT has been called off as they are planning to conduct only one common admission test for entire India.Authorities are planning to conduct National Eligibility Cum Entrance test.

We call it NEET. It is applicable 2011 onwards. Center already decided on it.

Good luck
14th November 2011, 05:32 PM
VegaSridhar

HI friend,

AIPMT has been called off as they are planning to conduct only one common admission test for entire India.Authorities are planning to conduct National Eligibility Cum Entrance test.

We call it NEET. It is applicable 2011 onwards. Center already decided on it.

Good luck
3rd December 2011, 07:08 PM
AMAR.SHUKLA

Smile Re: Date of upcoming AIPMT Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
i want to know the date of examination of a.i.p.m.t. Medical 2012 and how to get the application form reply in my email id.
Email:[email protected]
till now app form are not available. Though exam date is 13th of may...
19th December 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

is there any pseb pmt enterance exam? from where i will get pmt enterance exam forms? which is the last date for submission of forms?
16th December 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

how to get application forms for aipmt exam 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?