13th November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which Books should I prepare for various Entrance Exams of M.Sc?

Sir, I am in 2nd year B.Sc., Physics(hons) & math(pass). Which books should i prefer for various entrance exam of M.Sc. like IIT, NIT, TIFR etc. Please reply me, i'm waiting..

Related Questions:
  1. Best reference books for ICAR entrance exam -- [New]
  2. Which are the important books to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  4. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  5. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  6. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  7. How should I prepare for competitive exam after doing MSc physics? Books and coaching for the same?
  8. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  9. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I prepare for MSc Maths entrance exam?
  11. Important books to prepare for entrance exam of MSc in mathematics?
  12. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  13. List of selected books which are good for medical entrance examinations like WBJEE, AIPMT etc?
  14. Which books to prefer for MSc entrance exam? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  15. Which books to use for preparing M.Sc Computer Science entrance exam?
  16. Best books for preparation for MSc(Environmental Botany) entrance exam? Important exams for preparation?
  17. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. How to prepare for medical entrance exams? Which books to opt for?
22nd May 2012, 09:38 PM
romi_bal

Thumbs up Re: Which Books should I prepare for various Entrance Exams of M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 2nd year B.Sc., Physics(hons) & math(pass). Which books should i prefer for various entrance exam of M.Sc. like IIT, NIT, TIFR etc. Please reply me, i'm waiting..
Eligibility Criteria FOR IIT:

*A Candidate should passed B.sc degree from any recognised university
*At least 55% aggregate marks
*For General and OBC category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks
*For SC/ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.

List of Best Indian Institute of Technology:

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, chennai
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

REFERENCE BOOKS FOR IIT JAM PHYSICS ARE

1. Classical mechanics-h.goldstien
2. Concepts of modern physics-arthur beiser
3. Principles of quantum mechanics-david j. Griffiths
4. Mathematical methods for physicists-george b. Arfken,hans j.weber
5. Modern physics-r.murukesh".

Also you have go through your 12th physics and mathematics text, which gives you basic knowledge also helps in your future
26th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare for various Entrance Exams of M.Sc?

please suggest me how 2 prepare for the physics entranc test for m.sc..as i am a b.sc physical scienc student..
2nd October 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Which Books should I prepare for various Entrance Exams of M.Sc?

Sir, I am in 3rd year B.Sc., maths(hons) . Which books should i prefer for entrance exam of M.Sc. from TIFR. Please reply me, i'm waiting..
28th December 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am in 2nd year bsc,zoology(hons).which books should i prefer for entrance exam of integrated M.sc.and phd from TIFR.please reply me,i am waiting
28th December 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 2nd year B.sc,zoology(hons).which books should i prefer for entrance exam of integrated phd from TIFR,IIT,jnu
12th September 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, I. have completed my graduation. from. shibli college azamgarh. u .p. is I am eligible to give entrance zexam. for MSC. in TIFR , NIT, IIT. ? I have heard. that graduatiion. from any. university. is needed. is it right. ? please clear my confusiob
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?