13th November 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How may I pursue MBA from Jadavpur university after passing BA from DU?

i ( Manish Goel ) lived in delhi i had completed ba ( pass ) from DU in i want to MBA from your jadav pur university kolkatta what is process please tell on my mob. 91+ 9289081455 & my e-mail id is [email protected] please tell me asap thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can i directly do MBA course after passing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I pursue PhD in Germany after completing M.Tech from Jadavpur university?
  3. Education Loan to study MBA in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  4. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  5. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  7. What is the best university to pursue MS in US with sufficient funding?
  8. How to pursue MBA after passing without gap year
  9. How can I be DRM in Indian Railway after passing B.E Mechanical from Jadavpur University?
  10. Which college is better to pursue for M.E in Civil Engineering? Should I choose Jadavpur University or BESU?
  11. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  14. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  15. How should I opt for M.Tech or MBA degree? I am a 2nd year student studying electrical engineering in Jadavpur University
  16. How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?
  17. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
6th April 2012, 09:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I pursue MBA from Jadavpur university after passing BA from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i ( Manish Goel ) lived in delhi i had completed ba ( pass ) from DU in i want to MBA from your jadav pur university kolkatta what is process please tell on my mob. 91+ 9289081455 & my e-mail id is [email protected] please tell me asap thanks
The Institute of Business Management - Jadavpur University, offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program. The MBA program, offered by the University is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. In order to get admission to the University, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to the program is on the basis of entrance test [CAT/MAT] and is followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the Institute.The duration of the program is three years and comprise of six semesters.

For information related to admission, one may refer to the following given address:

Institute of Business Management
National Council of Education, Bengal
Jadavpur University Campus
188,Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur
P.O. - Jadavpur University
Kolkata-700 032
Phone no: [033] 65221556.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?