13th March 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How can i directly do MBA course after passing Diploma?

I have done diploma in information technology with 80%. Now i want to take admission in MBA course directly. Please advise me how can i directly do MBA course after passing the course?

13th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i directly do MBA course after passing Diploma?

No, it is not possible to do MBA course directly after completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology. Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. Since, you have not completed Bachelor's degree course, I suggest you to opt for B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course, so, that you are eligible to do MBA course.
13th March 2016, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a post graduation course and minimum academic qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree in various disciplines like arts, science, commerce, technology etc. Without bachelor's degree completion, a candidate is not eligible for MBA course.

There is no chance for diploma candidate in information technology to pursue Master of Business Administration directly, you must first pursue your degree in Information technology or other course then apply for entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc for MBA courses.
13th March 2016, 10:20 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course after diploma course. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The eligibility to get admission in MBA course is, the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

As, diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree, you are not eligible to appear or get admission in MBA course.
13th March 2016, 10:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for MBA course after completion of your diploma course even though you had scored 80% in your diploma course. This is because the basic eligibility for MBA course is - you should have done graduation. Since you are not graduate, so you are not eligible for the course. You need to pursue graduation course; post its completion you will be eligible for the MBA course. There are various MBA entrance exams like CAT, SNAP, MAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.
13th March 2016, 11:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, one cannot pursue MBA after completion of Diploma course.

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue MBA is that the candidate must have passed under graduation degree from a recognized university.

After completion of Diploma one cannot apply for MBA directly.

After passing Diploma course, pursue under graduation degree in the respective stream and after completion of the under graduation course you are eligible to apply for MBA.
13th March 2016, 11:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course after diploma degree.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

To get admission in IIM and other institutes, you have to appear and qualify in various entrance examination.

So, you need to pursue bachelor degree after diploma to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible to get admission in two year course.
13th March 2016, 11:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in information technology with 80%. Now i want to take admission in MBA course directly. Please advise me how can i directly do MBA course after passing the course?
Sorry, it is not possible to study MBA directly after passing Diploma course. The eligibility to study the MBA is a pass in a graduation degree from a recognised university with 50% marks. So you have to study the graduation course first to study MBA. The MBA is available in many colleges and universities in India. You can study the course either regular or distance mode.
15th March 2016, 03:20 AM
OnePlus

No , you cannot pursue MBA right after diploma. MBA stands for Master in Business Applications.
MBA is a master course. It has a duration of 2 years.

Diploma is equivalent to class 12th. After passing 12th you can't apply for master courses. Firstly you need to do graduation after that you can apply for MBA.

So , firstly you need to take admission in graduation and after that you can apply for MBA. The duration of graduation courses is of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?