29th February 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I get economical help for my further studies? I've passed diploma(electrical engineering) with 83.31% marks and in 2nd year B.E in a government engineering college(Chandrapur)

I have passed diploma in electrical engg with 83.31% and now studying 2nd year B.E. At govt engg college chandrapur .i want economical halp for further education.can u help me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get good jobs after engineering? Studies that can be taken up after engineering?
  2. I want a salary of Rs. 20,000-30,000 per month after mechanical engineering
  3. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to go for higher studies in ceremic engineering?
  5. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  7. Is there any exam that I can give along with my studies of Computer Engineering?
  8. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  9. Is there any use of CAD, CAM, CAE course in Marine/Shipping? Can I apply for it after diploma in marine, Mechanical?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  11. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks? -- [New]
  12. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  13. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  15. Which scholarship will be helpful for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students?
  16. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  17. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Chemical Engineering Materials Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
16th April 2013, 11:12 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get economical help for my further studies? I've passed diploma(electrical engineering) with 83.31% marks and in 2nd year B.E in a government engineering college(Chandrapur)

Dear Friend,
Government had implemented lots of scholarship for the students who are financially not fulfilled when applying for any courses or for more education so that they may reach at the way of success,There are many scholarship you must list them out and yes most of them doesn't involve caste criteria so you can opt directly without any caste reservations just you should be minimum qualified with their desired percentages,
I have listed Some of them below you may apply for them beside this there are many you should be keep on visiting to get updated by new ones:

TOEFL Merit Scholarship Program

Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, SHDF Scholarship

Faculty of Science International Scholarships, University of Strathclyde

British Council IELTS Scholarship

BREAD Scholarship programme

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship

So,They are some of it which helps a lot with these there are many which are upcoming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?