18th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

I want to do Diploma in X-Ray Technology from Haryana Technical Institute. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in Haryana Technical Institute. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  7. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  8. Which field should I choose to be a Network Engineer? Preferable colleges for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  12. Will there be any MBA Regular Short Course for Civil Engineering?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 129514 and Chandigarh state rank of 1600?
  14. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  16. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  17. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  18. Colleges which offer good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
18th May 2018, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream to become eligible for diploma in x-ray technician course. The course duration is of 2 years.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. You need to have a decent rank to get your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?