10th November 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello Everyone,
I am a Mechanical Diploma holder. How can I join in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? What qualification will eligible for it? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  2. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  3. Required Qualification to give IAS Exam? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam being a candidate from BE in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  5. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  6. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. How to study and work together after Diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Is it difficult to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Way to study Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which college can I go for after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  15. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Education qualification for mechanical engineering? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers of section engineer in mechanical engineering
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  18. What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
21st November 2015, 05:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

To be eligible to study B.Tech (Marine Engineering) course, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board or three years Diploma course in Mechanical/Marine/Electrical Engineering from a recognised college/university. Since, you have completed three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to study B.Tech (Marine Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?