16th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in AMET, Chennai for studying PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology admission in AMET, Chennai?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology seats are available in AMET, Chennai?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  5. Admission procedure to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  7. Is Naval Architecture course residential?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  11. Information regarding Placement record of AMET University, Chennai?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  13. Colleges in India providing scholarship for GME course?
  14. Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai) -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai? -- [New]
  17. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  18. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
17th July 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in AMET, Chennai for studying PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Interested and eligible candidates have to contact the AMET, Chennai for the admission to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology. Candidates who have completed BE or BTech in Civil, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Aero Engineering, Naval Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology course in AMET, Chennai. Candidates have to appear for the Admission Test, Personal Interview and Medical Examination for the admission. The AMET, Chennai website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?