9th October 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)?

Right now, I am in 12th with science background. I am planning to opt for B.Sc. Agriculture. But i am confused between b.sc. agriculture and agricultural diploma.

Kindly help. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  3. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  4. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  5. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  10. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  11. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  13. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  14. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  16. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
10th October 2015, 02:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)?

I would like to suggest you that you should opt for BSc Agricultural. It is a degree and has more preference than diploma in Agricultural.

After a degree you will have numerous option for higher studies and govt as well as private jobs.

Diploma has some limitations , as after diploma you can't apply for degree level exams and low salary jobs are there.

Generally children After diploma go for degree, hence it is more advantageous to take direct admission in a degree.
14th October 2015, 06:01 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

As you said that you are pursuing class 12th with Science subjects, my opinion for you is that you should opt for B.Sc in agriculture because it is a degree course and it is always beneficial over the diploma courses. It is a three years degree course after which you have lots of scope in future. Generally candidates opt Diploma after class 10th but as you are in class 12th, you should go for degree course rather than Diploma course.
15th October 2015, 08:44 PM
Jitu888

Yes.
But you can get admission in higher education than diploma.

Diploma is limited.

You can also get job in government or private.

Graduation is always better than diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?