18th April 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Group 2 exam while doing final year diploma?

I am studying diploma final year. Can I write Group-2 exam after completion of diploma or otherwise what is the qualification for writing Group-2 exam. Explain it carefully.? I need to know the details soon so that I can apply for the exam. Kindly help.

18th April 2017, 09:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Group 2 exam while doing final year diploma?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for Group 2 examination after the completion of your Diploma course as you are not eligible for it at this instant.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University can apply for Group 2 examination. So, you must have to complete your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?