18th April 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for applying degree in USA after diploma?

I am doing my diploma in mechanical engineering after diploma, I wanted to study in USA. So, after completing my diploma and wanted to study degree in USA so please tell me the further process.? Can you please guide me with the right details to be followed next?

18th April 2017, 08:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for applying degree in USA after diploma?

It is very good that you have completed your Diploma course and you are interested to pursue degree course further.
In order to get admission in USA for the degree course, you must have to qualify in the Entrance examination like TOEFL, IELTS etc. After qualifying in the said examination you will be eligible to to study the degree course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?