13th June 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Marine engineering after passing diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication?

Can i take admission in marine engg. after passing diploma in electronic and Telecommunication.? What should be the minimum criteria which would be required? Can you please tell me the information which I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  2. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  6. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How can I get admission in NASA after passing diploma in ETC
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I do PG in Marine engineering after passing B.E in Electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  12. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  15. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. Am i eligible for marine engineering course after passing 10th standard?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
13th June 2015, 01:08 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Marine engineering after passing diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication?

No

Unfortunately you can not take admission to the marine engineering after diploma from the electronic and telecommunication engineering

Actually admission from diploma to b.tech is given in the discipline relevalent to the discipline of the diploma.

For example.

1. A diploma from petro- chemical ,chemical, ceramic ,plastic shall get chemical engineering in b.tech

2. A diploma from informationtechnology, computer science shall get computer engineering in their b.tech

3. A diploma from automobile, die and tool making etc shall get me hanical engineering

Similarly you shall get electronic and communication, electrical, or electrical and electronics engineers as your brancs
13th June 2015, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Marine engineering after passing diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Marine Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course. You are eligible to apply for B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank. you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
13th June 2015, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i take admission in marine engg. after passing diploma in electronic and Telecommunication.? What should be the minimum criteria which would be required? Can you please tell me the information which I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!
You have completed diploma in Electronics and telecommunication so you are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E course in Marine Engineering.

Because those candidates who have completed diploma in Marine Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Marine engineering.

Your age should be above 18 years and you must be physically fit.

List of the best Marine Engineering college in India:-

International Institute of Maritime Science
sector-8, Haldia Township-721607

College Of Engineering (Andhra University),
Waltair, Visakhapatnam-530003

Mohomed Sathak Engineering College,
Kilakarai-623806

The Calcutta Technical School,
110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013

Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET),
MIT Campus,Paud Road, Pune-411038

Tolani Maritime Institute,
Sangurli Road,Post:Induri, Tal:Maval, Dist:Pune-410507

R L Institute of Nautical Science,
Madurai, T.V.R.Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House,
245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai-400021

Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineering(GRSE) Ltd,
5 Dr.R.N.Tagor Road,Kolkata-700056

Shipbuilders Industry Society of Goa's Institute of Maritime Studies,
ISBT Complex, Bogda, Vasco Da Gama - 403802

Directorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?