2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Navy if I am doing final year diploma in electronics and telecom course?

Sir/Mam,

Now i am learn last year of diploma in electronics&telecom. So,can i apply for navy? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please answer me on this? Awaiting for the answer soon! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  2. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  3. Am I eligible to join CS course being a final year student of BE course in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  5. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  6. Is a final year ECE student eligible for Merchant Navy Job?
  7. Can I apply for Navy July exam after doing final year Electronics and Communication with 63%?
  8. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. How to apply for Navy Job after completing diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?
  11. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria of Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for M.Sc Electronics candidate?
  14. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  15. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  16. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  17. What am I supposed to do for job in BSNL?
  18. Can I apply for Navy after doing 3 years diploma in IT?
2nd September 2015, 06:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Navy if I am doing final year diploma in electronics and telecom course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Now i am learn last year of diploma in electronics&telecom. So,can i apply for navy? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please answer me on this? Awaiting for the answer soon! Thank you.
You are from diploma department so you are eligible for Indian Navy in technical section through NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?