14th March 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?

Hello Sir,

I am persuing my 3 yrs diploma in Mech.Engg.
After diploma I want to join India Navy.
So what is the whole procedure to join and am I eligible for merchant navy??
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your response.

Regards,
pankaj kumar

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Navy Job after completing diploma?
  2. Can I apply for Navy after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after completing diploma 3 years ago? I am 22 years old
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  5. Can I apply for Navy after doing 3 years diploma in IT?
  6. How to join Ary or Navy after doing diploma in EEE
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for the post of Navy after completing diploma in general nursing and midwifery?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completing 3 years Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  11. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  12. How to apply for AMIE after completing 3 years of diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for junior engineering merchant navy after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering and 6 months pre sea training
  14. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the IAS exam after completing 3 years diploma engineering? Can I apply for IAS exam?
  16. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  17. How to join Indian Navy after completing diploma course?
  18. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
23rd March 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your three years Diploma course. To join in Indian Navy, you need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an unmarried male candidate.

5. You must be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

Since, you had not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination and you cannot join in Indian Navy.
26th March 2015, 02:55 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?

No, My friend you cannot join Indian Navy on the behalf of your diploma course. For joining them you need to be passed 12th standard with PCM from any recognize board either it is a state Board or it is Central/National Board. After that you need to give NDA i.e National Defence Academy Entrance Exam. Once you qualify in written exam then you will call for SSB Interview(Staff Selection Board). It is a seven day procedure. If you qualifies this SSB then you will be recommended as NDA Cadette.

If you are really interested in Indian Navy then you can get back to this field again. First of all complete your Diploma and set admission in Engineering through LEET Entry.

Once you get admission in B.tech than you have various opportunity to join indian defense like UES, CDS, TGC & OTA.
27th March 2015, 01:36 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello friend

You are not eligible for navy after complete the three year course of diploma because you give the exam of NDA after complete the 12th class but the main condition is that you also must clear the exam as well as interview. The interview of NDA contain the 7 days when you fail any one day out of seven days you were eliminate so my suggestion to you is that you give the NDA exam after 12th rather tha n complete the diploma

Thank you
11th February 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?