5th March 2012, 08:39 PM
shree0099

How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?

i am in last year of electronics &telecom engineering with agg 61% and want a job in bsnl how can i apply for it? plz send me the answer

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  2. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  5. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO? -- [New]
  7. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  9. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  12. Can I get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Telecommunication Technology?
  13. What is the criteria and job description in defense sector? I am a final year student of B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  14. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  15. What is the syllabus of written test for placement in BSNL? I am studying in last year of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in BSNL after completion of ECE?
  17. Does CISCO Systems, India offered recruitment to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final semester student?
  18. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL?
8th March 2012, 03:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree0099 View Post
i am in last year of electronics &telecom engineering with agg 61% and want a job in bsnl how can i apply for it? plz send me the answer
Being a graduate in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you will be able to apply for the post of Junior Telecom Officer in the Telecom Branch of BSNL.

The Selection procedure comprise of Written Examination and Interview.
The maximum age limit to apply for the position is 30 years.
The notification regarding the examination is published on the official website of BSNL as well as in India's some of the major Newspaper including Employment News.

In order to keep yourself updated, refer to the official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
28th April 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?

how many branches in electronics communication engg. plz reply
3rd June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

how i be informed about the next JTO written test ?
3rd August 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in bsnl? I have aggregate 73% and now i am a final year student in electronics and communication
15th April 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How to registerd to get information abhout exam & jobs updates of BSNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?