14th December 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Date and coordination of entrance exam in B.Tech after diploma?

Respected sir please and me date and coordination of entrance exam in B.Tech after diploma? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

15th December 2015, 05:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date and coordination of entrance exam in B.Tech after diploma?

Here details are given of LEET Exam:

Application Form Availability: March/ April
Late of Submission : Last week of April
Exam will be conducted in the month of May
Result : In the month of June
First Round of Counselling : In the month of July
15th December 2015, 11:50 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Date and coordination of entrance exam in B.Tech after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir please and me date and coordination of entrance exam in B.Tech after diploma? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

There are many B.tech examination that are done after diploma. You must be d updated about the various examination. SO, you must join any forum or the group from where you can get posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?