14th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procees of doing Post Graduation Diploma in English Language?

I want to do Post Graduate diploma in english language. I want to know what is the process of doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?
  2. List of recognized universities which offer Post Graduation in English Language
  3. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  4. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  5. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  7. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  8. Eligibility for post graduation in Foreign Language? Which language would be better to choose?
  9. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  10. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  11. How to get a job in Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible for CAT with Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma degrees?
  13. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  15. How can I study English in Post Graduation being a B.Com graduate?
  16. Can I do M.A after completing of IIIE exam?
  17. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  18. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2015, 11:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procees of doing Post Graduation Diploma in English Language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Post Graduate diploma in english language. I want to know what is the process of doing so?
The eligibility to do the PG Diploma in English is a pass in any degree.
The duration of the course is 1 year.
The course is available in many colleges or universities like Annamalai University, Government Autonomous College – Bhawanipatna, Karnataka State Open University, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Osmania University etc.
The candidate can apply for the college or university either online or offline through the application form.
Or the candidate can contact the college or university directly and get the application form and apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?