11th December 2015, 09:45 AM
Sudipta Kar

Procedure of admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology? Cost of doing B.Tech in Petroleum Technology from RGIPT?

What is procedure for admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, UP & total cost for B.Tech [ Petroleum Technology] in RGIPT

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering?
  2. Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?
  3. oil & petrolium management (mba) , colleges and fee?
  4. Admission in Petroleum technology from RGIPT?
  5. Which subject should I take in secondary school to study Petrochemical Engineer?
  6. Can I be able to get a government college after scoring 11058 AIR and 575 SC rank?
  7. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
  8. Details about AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? I have completed Civil Engineering
  9. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  10. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  11. Fee structure for MBA program in Rajiv Gandhi institute of Petroleum Management?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. If my father's income is 2.7 Lakhs/Annum then under which category of OBC do I come?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
  15. Which is the best option for B.Tech in Petroleum between RGIPT Raebareili, BS-MS from IISER Bhopal and B.E in Mechanical from SGSITS Infore
  16. Best colleges for M.Tech(CS) after GATE score of 611 and rank 1931?
  17. Which are the best colleges for B.E in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the cutoff for information technology course in diploma for acquiring the admission in 2nd year of degree in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of technology, Andheri
22nd December 2015, 01:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology? Cost of doing B.Tech in Petroleum Technology from RGIPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudipta Kar View Post
What is procedure for admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, UP & total cost for B.Tech [ Petroleum Technology] in RGIPT
RGIPT or Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technololgy, Rae Bareli offers 4 year Bachelor of Technology in Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria
  • You must have secured at least 60% marks in 10+2.
  • 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST/Physically Disabled candidates.

Admission Process
  • Admission is purely based on JEE Advanced Exam.
  • For appearing in JEE Advanced exam, firstly you will have to qualify JEE Main Exam.

Fee Structure:
  • Total Fees for B.Tech Chemical Engineering (4 years): 6.22 lakhs
  • Total Fees for B.Tech Petroleum Engineering (4 years): 6.22 lakhs
  • Total Fees for M.Tech Chemical Engineering (2 years): 2.3 lakhs
  • Total Fees for M.Tech Petroleum Engineering (2 years): 2.3 lakhs

For more information, you can contact them through:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Rae Bareli
Address: Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh-229316,
Tel 0535-2704244, Website: http://www.rgipt.ac.in, Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?