7th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 73.80% in 10th?

Hello Friends,
I have got 73.80% in 10th. Can I eligible for Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Please help me for getting admission. Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  4. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in NIIT or ISM after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  8. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  9. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  10. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
  12. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  15. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  17. Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
8th July 2015, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 73.80% in 10th?

Yes you can apply for admission through polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level for admission in various diploma in engineering courses.

If you cab manage a excellent rank then you will definitely get admission in your choice of stream in a reputed college. Hence, you should be very well prepared for the entrance exam if you want admission according to you choice.
8th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 73.80% in 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. Some colleges offers admissions on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges consider State Diploma entrance examination rank for offering admission in Diploma course. So, if your State Technical Education Board conducts Diploma entrance examination for offering admission in Diploma course, you need to appear and qualify Diploma entrance examination to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course.
8th July 2015, 11:38 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have completed your 10th standard with 73% of marks, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. But, to get admission in this course, you have to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state, because admissions in diploma courses are offered through polytechnic entrance exam. If you qualify in that exam, then you can get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
9th July 2015, 01:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have got 73.80% in 10th. Can I eligible for Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Please help me for getting admission. Please reply as soon as possible.
You have completed 10th standard with 73.80% so you are eligible for diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?