13th June 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs where minimum criteria is 12th passed if done 3 years diploma in ECE after 10th?

sir
I passed out 3 years diploma in ECE and 10th,
am I eligible to all govt. Posts
where 12th is minimum eligibllity is given????
please advice me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for appear for government jobs in ECE field? How much marks needed in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? How many years gap is appreciable?
  2. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  3. When will be the upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the railway TTR work qualification?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  6. Can I be eligible for admission in B.A or 12th class? I have passed Polytechnic Diploma of 3 years from government college
  7. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
  8. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  9. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  10. Am I eligible to do 3 years diploma from Polytechnic college after passing 10th and 12th some years back?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  12. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%?
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  14. What is the admission process for B.Pharma?
  15. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  16. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue any diploma course being 10th passed and working in Railways from 20 years?
  18. Hotel Management Project for BCA 5th Semester
7th October 2015, 08:46 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs where minimum criteria is 12th passed if done 3 years diploma in ECE after 10th?

There are many jobs available to do after Diploma course or 12th standard.

First of all 12th standard will not be treated equal to Diploma in some cases and in some cases it is treated as equal.

For any job/post in the eligibility criteria if it is given '12th standard or it's equivalent' then you will be eligible for that post.If it is given only '12th standard' then you will be not eligible for that post.

As you have said the eligibility criteria for your desired job is '12th standard'.You are not eligible for this job.

Still don't worry as you have done Diploma in ECE you have chance to get other jobs related to Technical fields like:-

Computer field,
IT field,
Electronics field,
Networking etc,.

The reputed industries/organization which will offer these jobs are as follows.

-BHEL,
-IOCL,
-ONGC,
-GAIL,
-Power Grid,
-MTNL,
-SAIL,
-DRDO etc,..

any Industry/organization you go you will get job on your Diploma basis but you will be posted as an 'Assistant Engineer'.

If you want to get better post then you have to complete your graduation course too then you will be posted in reputed industry/organization in reputed post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?