1st September 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in electronics and communication

sir i m completed diploma in electronics and communication. and i m eligible for ssc je exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  3. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Diploma to degree admission in IIT is possible? -- [New]
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  12. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  15. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  16. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
13th October 2015, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in electronics and communication

SSC stands for Service Selection Commission and the same examination is held for recruitment of lower divisional clerk on the various posts in the government offices.

The qualifications required for being eligible for SSC examination for the post of Junior Engineer are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years. In case you belong to reserved category then you will enjoy with the facility of age relaxation as per government norms.

* You must have either completed your diploma in engineering degree with anyone of Mechanical/Electrical/Civil trade from a recognized university.

So being a diploma in electronics and communication degree you are eligible for the same examination as your trade consists of electrical stream too. But along with this you also need to satisfy the age criteria also.

For further details regrading the syllabus, question pattern, notifications for next SSC examination you can log on to the link www.ssconline.nic.in.
15th October 2015, 12:51 AM
RRAL

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in electronics and communication

Yes you are eligible for the SSC JE entrance exam after successfully completion of your diploma degree in the engineering.

SSC stands for Service Selection Commission and It conducts so many entrance exams for the various posts.For the SSC Junior engineering entrance exam , it is necessary to have a diploma in engineering degree with anyone from a recognized university with good percentages.
21st July 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC je exam after completing diploma in electronics & communication engineering?
5th June 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible bfor ssc je exam after completing my diploma in information technology?
3rd July 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ssc je exam after completing diploma in electronic digital engineering
3rd July 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ssc je exam after completing diploma in electronic digital engineering
11th September 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in electronics . Can I will involve in SSC JE exam. When will be SSC JE vacancy come.
26th January 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

If I am studying 3-2 in diploma can I have chance to apply for ssc JE exam .
30th January 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in medical electronics.
30th January 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC JE exam after completing diploma in medical electronic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?