20th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?

I have completed my diploma this year am i eligible to give IIT Nd ISEET Exams. but i also let u know dat i hve done my diploma on the basis of 10th education .nd also cmpleted my 12 private while i was completing.my diploma. So, I should be eligible for the exams? If not what is the minimum criteria required and how to attain it?

26th February 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?

No, Diploma holders are not eligible to appear in both ISEET and JEE examinations. Even if they appear in these examinations, their result will not be declared and they will not be allotted a seat in the colleges. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear in these examinations. Since, you have already completed 12th standard while pursuing your Diploma course, then, you are eligible to appear in ISEET and JEE examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?