21st February 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?

I have completed my diploma this year am i eligible to give IIT Nd ISEET Exams. but i also let u know dat i hve done my diploma on the basis of 10th education .nd also cmpleted my 12 private while i was completing.my diploma. So, I should be eligible for the exams? If not what is the minimum criteria required and how to attain it?

21st February 2015, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?

Diploma holders are only eligible for Lateral Entry Engineering entrance exams. IITs don't offer admission to 2nd year of engineering degree, therefore, you can't apply for it. Hence, you should be very well prepared LEET if you want to get admission in an Engineering degree.

LEET is available for Diploma holders and if you can perform excellently in it then there are many good colleges who offer admission on the basis of these scores. If you have 12th qualification with PCM from a recognized board of education then you will be eligible JEE Main for getting admission in IITs.
22nd February 2015, 07:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to give ISEET and IIT examinations after completion of your 12th standard. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physcs, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in these entrance examinations. Since, you have mentioned that you have completed your 12th standard privately, there is a chance for you to appear in these entrance examinations. If you are interested to pursue B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, then, you can appear in LEET examination and by qualifying the examination, you can get admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?