26th June 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in International Air Transport Association being a BBA graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my BBA and I want to do
Diploma in IATA (International Air Transport Association).
Kindly tell me I am eligible or not for this course?
Waiting for your reply.

30th June 2015, 05:25 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in International Air Transport Association being a BBA graduate?

You can join this diploma as if you have completed your 12th standard from any recognized board either it is from State/Open/National or Central board. You have to give an Common Entrance Test for getting admission in this diploma course. After that you need to do online counselling for getting seat in college. Once you get seat in counselling then you just visit to college campus and get admission on the behalf of your counselling result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?