9th March 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Fashion Technology in Graduation if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Sir
I have finished my Diploma in Civil Engineering
but I am interest in doing Fashion Technology
in Graduation. Please tell me I am eligible or not
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  2. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  3. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?
  7. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed having bachelor degree in Dress Making and Fashion Coordination?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  11. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.? -- [New]
  13. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for fashion and interior design after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  15. Will I be eligible to study degree course in NERIST(AP) after doing Civil Engineering diploma course in ICE?
  16. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  17. How to study professional diploma courses in south India? I have completed B.Tech civil engineering
  18. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
11th March 2015, 11:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Fashion Technology in Graduation if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for undergraduate course in Fashion Technology after completion of diploma course in Civil Engineering. This is because the eligibility criteria for undergraduate Fashion Designing course is - one should be 10+2 passed and for Bachelor in Fashion Technology is- one should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Since you do not fulfill this criteria so you are not eligible. However if you had done 10+2 and then opted for diploma course then you are eligible. Otherwise, you can go for diploma course in Fashion Technology and then opt for undergraduate course in this field to pursue your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?