1st March 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up the CCNA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Hai Sir I am santhosh , ,i completed diploma in electronics and communication at GPT Tumkur
i am very intersted in ccna course. . please answer me can i do ccna couse. . .please answer me the couse is suitable for diploma students. . .please give me sujestim and idea please

Related Questions:
  1. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  6. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. How can I get an urgent job having done CCNA and have 1.5 years of work experience?
  8. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  9. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  12. Is diploma course completion equal to completion of a degree? Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  18. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
11th March 2016, 08:10 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up the CCNA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

CCNA is stand for Cisco Certified Network Associat.It is a networking course which is conducted by Cisco for valuable certification.Duration of the course is 6 months and fee is about 25000 rupees. Yes, You are eligible for this course if you have scored at least 50% in your +2 exams.
There are many best training centers which offers this course:
>>Red hat Enterprises
>>NIITs
>>BrainWare
>>Jetking
>>CDAC
11th March 2016, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up the CCNA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Eligibility Criteria Required for CCNA Course:

No, you are not eligible to do CCNA course with Diploma in Electronics and Communication course. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CCNA course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university, where as Diploma is in 10+3 pattern. Generally this CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) examination is conducted by CISCO. Also there are many other associate level CCNA certificates offered by CISCO viz., Network Security, Design, Voice and Wireless. The minimum age required for doing this course is 13 years and the maximum age must not exceed 17 years.
23rd February 2021, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma students eligibility or not for ccna programming
17th October 2022, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in electrical and electronics am I eligible to take up CCNA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?