28th June 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Can you please give me the inforamtion on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  2. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  3. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  4. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. What is the scope of doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to teach in polytechnic college after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which engineering course have more demand after completion of diploma course? Electronics or Telecommunication?
  14. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  17. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
30th June 2016, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Can you please give me the inforamtion on this?
You want to do engineering course in abroad, so you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?