19th March 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?

Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course? Can someone please give me the information on this? I need to know the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  3. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  4. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  11. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to give JEE exam after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
21st March 2017, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course? Can someone please give me the information on this? I need to know the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you can apply for engineering course after completion of diploma course in other state.

But you can apply latral entry exam.

Your diploma marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.
26th November 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?

Dear Sir.. Presently I am Mechanical Engineering Diploma Course for Gitam Polytechnic 2 nd year. now i am applying Mechnical engg. Bectach. When apply.please give me information. I need to admission.. for Govt Collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?